Sunday, February 5, 2012

Who Did This to You!!!???


Date: 23:45 p.m, Jan 31, 2012.  
Location: In the park on Datong Rd., Sanxia Dist., New Taipei City 
Rescuer: Ren
Situation Reported by Ren: 
The night when I was just got back to our Head Quarter, no sooner did I park my car had I received another call from a reporter. According to the reporter, there's a dog lying beside the wall of the park with eyes bloody red, face totally bruised, mouth bleeding, and was seemly on the edge of death. 
Based on the description of the situation, at first I thought this was another case of car accident again. However, on the moment I got to the scene, I was shocked and left to speechless out of fury immediately. The dog was lying in the park where no vehicles could reach. It couldn't be a car accident. Near the dog I saw a section of broken water pipe. There was blood on it. The dog was lying with eyes bust out and blood on the ground, barely had breath. 
This was a case of battery with intend to kill. 
I couldn't describe how furious I was on seeing this. The only thing I could do on that moment was to take the dog into the rescue car and rush to the animal hospital at my fastest pace. 

Human, how can you be such inhumanly cruel???!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment