Saturday, March 10, 2012

【Sharing from Ms. Hong】Stand for TNR- Handmade Catnip Pillow, Cushion, and Tunnel

On the moment of receiving the package from Ms. Hong, I was too excited that I couldn't wait to open the box until I reach home.
So I happily opened the box right at the parking lot of the convenient store. 
How I enjoyed the moment!!! \(^O^)/


This was how my package looked like!
What an environmental friendly package! 
In order to make the best use of everything and not causing waste, Ms. Hong used tap to fix all the holes on the old paper box.
The tunnel I ordered was put neatly in the plastic bags. 


On the second I opened it, the strong and fresh smell of Catnip!


That is it!!
That is the smell!!
This will definitely drive my cat crazy!
the whole look
beautiful tunnel with blanket inside
Oh, I super like it!
I guess my cat will also super agree with me. LOL
What's more, the pattern fits my cat!!!
the whole view
This is the website which I bought these lovely little things from. 
Just want to share this with you guys! 
type "支持TNR-自製手工貓草枕" and you'll find it.
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment