Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Whenever and Wherever You Need Us, We Will be There for You

Date: Feb 1st, 01:43 a.m.
Location: Fuxing Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Keelung City


Situation [Reported by  Ren]:
After an exhausting day, I finally got back to our warm building. However, no more than 10 minutes, the phone rang again. 
The reporter indicated that there was a wounded cat lying on the middle of the road. 
They tried to rescue the cat, but were nearly hurt when catching it. They didn't know how to deal with it, so at last they made a call to our Animal 119. 
After hearing this, I then responded, "Thank you, miss. I'm right on my way. Please help move that cat to the side of the road or somewhere safer first, and would you please tell me where you are now?  "



The reporter then replied, "We are in Keelung City..."
Keelung City, that's about 70 kilometers far! On finishing the conversation, I immediately grabbed a pen and threw myself into the rescue car. I used the pen to stab on my thigh to drive away my sleepiness and pushed the accelerate pedal to its full extend all the way to the scene. 
Luckily, I made it in time. Moreover, I saw that there were already people that used their own car to illustrate the location of the cat and kept the it from the traffic. 
On the moment I saw the cat, I couldn't and was not allowed to think much but immediately took it to the animal hospital. 
The next moment I remembered clearly was when I got back to the headquarter and hit violently into the chair. The dawn had broken. It had already been 5 o'clock in the morning...


From 16:00 p.m. of 31th to 02:00 of 1st, I dealt with 9 cases within 10 hours, not to mention 2 of the cases were about the gin trap dogs missing...  


Well, my schedule was pretty tight I guess. 


No comments:

Post a Comment